Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX Business Network is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to helm our program, “Making Money with Charles Payne”. As the Executive Producer, you are a driven leader who will oversee the editorial, production, and promotion pieces of the 2pm hour. You are someone who can motivate and manage a team in producing a show that is a marriage between the biggest stories of the day and how they impact the markets and our viewers’ lives.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a daily one-hour program incorporating top stories, live reporters, guests, market analysis, and trending topics
- Turn complicated topics into informative and entertaining stories
- Deliver production elements on tight deadlines
- Set impeccable editorial standards and build a show with original guests and topics
- Guide and mentor the production team of Producers, Segment Producers, Bookers, and Production Assistants
- Develop future segments, stories, and interviews for all platforms
- Collaborate with everyone from graphic artists to the social media teams to the marketing department
- Deliver clear direction and feedback each day
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5 years of experience leading a team
- Experience and passion for the markets
- Live control room skills including during major breaking news events and high-pressure situations
- A great collaborative attitude and an understanding of how to create an environment that fosters teamwork
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Fairchild Fashion: Business Reporter, Strategic Content Develo...
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA