Senior Producer, Dan Bongino
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
Fox News Channel is looking for a sharp, strong, hardworking, and creative Senior Producer for our new weekend show with Dan Bongino. As the Senior Producer, you must have impeccable editorial skills and a strong vision for the show. You're someone who has original ideas, but can also work in a collaborative editorial environment. You must be a strong, natural leader who can rally a team behind you in high-pressure situations. You are someone who loves making great television and willing to work hard to make it happen.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set impeccable editorial standards and build a show with original content, the best sound, and elements for each segment top to bottom
- Oversee bookers by offering suggestions and ensuring the right guests are secured
- Participate in daily team meetings to develop strategies for each segment
- Guide the production of segments throughout the day
- Take lead in the control room while monitoring/reacting to breaking news
- Plan future shows/segments in anticipation of high-profile events
- Manage and develop Line Producers, Segment Producers, Writers, and Production Assistants
- Coordinate staffing, schedules, and time cards
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 4 years of Line Producing or related experience
- Understanding of audience analytics and strategies for ratings growth
- Exceptional editorial skills with the ability to recognize stories with high potential for compelling television
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interest/knowledge of current events and politics
- Passion for storytelling with a strong creative drive
- Ability to manage strong personalities, including talent
- Ability to and willing to work weekends and late nights
- Willingness to take risks
- Willingness to listen, learn, and grow from constructive criticism
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.