Manager, Integrated Marketing
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are looking for a Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our Ad Sales Integrated Marketing team for Fox News Media! As the Manager, Integrated Marketing you work collaboratively with national ad sales, programming, pricing and planning, ad-ops, and production to develop and execute large scale sponsorable campaigns across T.V. and Digital.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with and own the development of sales materials and RFP work including recaps for tent pole opportunities and case studies
- Evaluate categories and assist in developing a sales/marketing strategy to capitalize on opportunities
- Liaise with inventory team for pricing and assist in the media plan creation process for proactive sell sheets/big ideas
- Maintain communication with sales reps and managers on account status (weekly sales status)
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports relating to sales and service productivity (weekly delivery report)
- Coordinate the production process when custom ideas sell
- Help to facilitate with larger brand strategy decks that complement revenue-generating opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 3+ years' publishing experience, preferably in ad sales marketing, sales development and/or advertising media planning, and marketing
- Ability to be an attentive team player, self-starter able to prioritize responsibilities who is extremely innovative, creative, professional, and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including thorough knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and eye for design)
- Ability to multitask and work in a deadline drive environment, a great attitude, impeccable follow-up, and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- An energetic professional with a passion for marketing and enthusiasm for the news
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.