Freelance Audio Network Operator & Podcast Production Operator/Board Operator
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
FOX News Radio is seeking a technically strong and motivated operator to provide technical oversight over all FOX News Radio platforms including FOX News Radio’s terrestrial operation, FOX News Talk, and FOX News Headlines 24/7.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring outbound & return paths across all FOX News Radio platforms
- Editing and timing out FOX News Talk programming for re-feeds
- Troubleshooting operational, CPU, and automation issues
- Coordinating reporters for live shots within newscasts and breaking news events
- Running the control board for live coverage, pre-tapes, and overall production
- Working closely with engineering, IT, and editorial staff in a fast paced news environment
- Assisting newsroom staffers with technical issues
- Following show rundowns to ensure the program runs smoothly
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of 2 years broadcast experience
- Proficient in audio editing software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ENCO and Adobe Audition
- Familiarity in running an audio console
- Interest in the news cycle
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- You must be available to work weekends
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.