Manager, Sports Brand Marketing
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX Sports Ad Sales is seeking a Manager to join the FOX Sports Content Studio team in Los Angeles, within the FOX Sports Brand Partnerships group.
The FOX Sports Content Studio (FSCS) is FOX Sports’ full-service creative agency and production studio that produces breakthrough content for brands in support of FOX Sports’ ad sales revenue goals. The FSCS maximizes efficiencies and leverages our partners’ media investments into innovative, award-winning branded content through an equally strategic and creative approach. We provide access to FOX’s top-tier talent, assets, and IP through multi-platform campaigns designed to reach audiences across linear and digital.
As the Manager, FSCS, you will play an integral role in the ideation, creative development, and production management of custom branded content for our sales partners across all properties in the FOX Sports portfolio to generate and achieve FOX Corporation revenue goals. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all FSCS operations and lead select projects from start to finish as production manager and main liaison with vendors, clients, internal production, and other stakeholders.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day campaign management lead for FOX Sports Content Studio:
- Responsible for creative ideation, copywriting/scripting, and overall RFP response strategy for branded content programs in coordination with SBP sport leads
- For sold executions, leads creative development and production management with vendors, key internal stakeholders/production, and clients
- Lead select projects start to finish as production manager and main liaison with vendors, clients, internal production, and other stakeholders
- Day-to-day lead of all Content Studio operations: manages production budgets, calendars, legal approvals, tracking, and project execution details
- Develop sport-by-sport branded content opportunities and materials based on brand creative, insights, key learnings, and sales goals
- Develop key sales and production relationships in order to liaise between sales and production team throughout creative/concept approval processes
- Represent pitches and Content Studio capabilities to clients in conjunction with Sales
- Manage one Direct Report, as well as support of individual goals/development Plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A deep knowledge of the branded content and production management space
- 3 to 5 years of Sports Marketing and/or Production Management experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within FOX across Sales, Production, Digital Content, Marketing, PR, Research, and more in order to have full knowledge of sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for FNG partnerships
- Understanding of the branded content competitive landscape and media sales process, inclusive of digital and social
- Excellent communication (written and presentation) skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure sales setting
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders in client-facing, talent-facing, production environment
- Ability to travel when restrictions are lifted
- A creative spirit and a passion for sports and content creation
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Knowledge of SAG/production unions
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.