Producer, Fox Nation
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Fox Nation is seeking a dynamic, experienced long-form Producer to join their team. As the Producer, you are a self-starter with excellent editorial skills that can create compelling content for the FOX audience!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all aspects of multiple long-form productions -- story research, script writing, field shoots, obtaining archival video, and managing rights and clearances
- Coordinate with other departments throughout Fox such as legal, finance, graphics, marketing, field production, and media relations
- Write narrative scripts for 30 minute to one-hour programs
- Book guests and conduct both on and off-camera interviews
- Collaborate with staff and freelance field crews to shoot interviews and additional footage
- Work with editors to turn the raw footage into a completed, polished program
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years writing and producing experience at a legitimate news organization, production company, or documentary company
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills- ability to write, edit and proof-read quality scripts
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, working both independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to think creatively and develop new and interesting approaches to storytelling
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
** In order to be considered, you must include a link to a reel of your work**
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.