Manager, Programmatic Operations
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The FOX Corporation Ad Sales Department is seeking a dynamic candidate for the Manager, Programmatic Operations role to support the FOX Sales team As the Manager, Programmatic Solutions, you will help lead Programmatic revenue operations, manage SSP and DSP partner relationships, communicate tech requirements, release dates/schedules, and write product documentation and illustrate the workflow process. You will effectively act as an in-house subject matter expert on all Programmatic buying strategies and technology.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Programmatic Strategy in partnership with Ad Sales senior leadership and develop new opportunities for revenue growth and innovation
- Establish processes and best practices for internal cross functional teams
- Develop go to market strategy for new and existing programmatic products
- Negotiate programmatic contracts and agreements with Sales and Reseller partners
- Act as point of contact for SSPs and DSPs focusing on launch, optimization, and troubleshooting for all programmatic deals.
- Plan, develop, and manage new programmatic vendor technical integrations
- Manage SSP (contracts, onboarding, certifications) and vendor onboarding
- Monitor all programmatic deal health; conduct in-depth reviews to improve KPIs focused on revenue and profitability
- Liaise and Train Sales, Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Account Management & Finance teams
- Ad hoc troubleshoot issues or questions from Clients or Sales relating to programmatic deals
- Train, develop, and Manage Programmatic Specialist
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of experience in TV, Ad Tech, Digital Media, Consulting, or related fields
- 3+ years digital ad trafficking with at least 2 years focused on Programmatic
- Experience with the Freewheel MRM or other video ad servers
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines while delivering quality results
- Ability to work effectively with business and technical people at all levels including senior management
- Vendor management experience
- Experience within Sports, Entertainment, or News content genres are a bonus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical, detail-oriented, innovative individual committed to quality outputs
- Collaborative thinker, team player, intuitive problem solver
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.