Supervisor, Promo Scheduling Strategy
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
FOX Sports Marketing is seeking a Supervisor, Promo Scheduling & Strategy to assist in the implementation of the on-air strategy across the FOX Sports Cable networks. As the Supervisor, Promo Scheduling & Strategy, you will aid in the organization and scheduling of all promos across the cable networks and will be the primary stakeholder in the planning and scheduling of the promotional elements on FOX Sports Racing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid in the execution & scheduling of promotional content across the Fox Sports Cable networks (FS1/FS2)
- Target key demographics for all promo campaigns and monitor the proper rotation of promotional inventory across all properties
- Work closely with the Operations team to help define inventory, flight dates, and promotional priorities required to meet marketing objective
- Aid and manage the process of day-of-air log changes for various properties across the Fox Sports portfolio
- Create the promotional weekly plan for FOX Sports racing and is solely responsible for scheduling all daily promo logs including any alternate or contingency logs
- Monitor and track the promotional inventory on FOX Sports Racing
- Order new promos based on inventory levels, sponsorship changes, and/or racing season schedules
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Prior experience in promo scheduling and strategy for a major cable or broadcast entertainment network; sports experience
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational skills, with close attention to detail
- A team player attitude, with prior experience and success working within a complex organization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong technical skills with expertise in Excel and other MS Office applications, scheduling and promotion planning systems, including commercial traffic and optimization software such as Pace, Grip It, etc.
- Working knowledge of various sports leagues a plus (NCAA sports, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Racing, etc)
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Associate Booking Producer, The Last Word With Lawrence O'Donnell
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York