Sr Manager, Linear Data Solutions
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The FOX Corporation Ad Sales Department is looking for a highly motivated, curious, intelligent individual that will serve as the Senior Manager, Linear Data Solutions. As the Senior Manager, Linear Data Solutions, you will be the operational point of contact for linear advanced TV vendors partnerships and integrations. You will help define and manage product requirements and functional specifications that articulate current and future business objectives across FOX’s linear audience and data product portfolio. You will effectively act as an in-house subject matter expert on all linear-based audience buying strategies and technology. This position will report to the Vice President of Audience Technical Solutions, Business Systems, and Strategy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in building and executing future-proofing linear audience product strategy for the FOX Corporation
- Manage core product Initiatives: Linear and digital cross-platform selling, Linear Addressable (SASO/MASO), Optimized Linear/Data-Driven Linear, Outcome-Guaranteed Measurement Reporting, and Linear Programming
- Act as the subject matter expert on all linear-based audience buying strategies, capabilities, and technology offerings
- Assess Audience and Data Vendor landscape and help determine the best of breed solutions and partnerships
- Coordinate between numerous internal teams (Ad Sales, Research, Product, and IT) to integrate new vendor capabilities with Fox’s internal systems, communicate tech requirements, release dates/schedules, and write product documentation to illustrate workflow processes
- Work collaboratively with FOX NEXT’s Digital Data Solution team to develop true cross-platform capabilities
- Maintain a close working relationship with industry Measurement and Data Provider vendors (Nielsen, ComScore, etc.)
- Support the commercialization of new offerings – develop go-to-market strategy, pricing strategy, communication strategy, trainings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience in Linear TV, Advanced Advertising, Digital Media, Consulting, or related fields
- 3+ year of working on Data and/or Audience advertising products
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and across vendors to build strong relationships
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines while delivering quality results
- Ability to work effectively with business and technical people at all levels including, Senior Management
- Vendor management experience
- Experience within Sports, Entertainment, or News content genres are a bonus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical, detail-oriented, innovative, and committed to quality outputs
- Intelligent, inquisitive, growth-oriented, quick learner
- Collaborative thinker, team player, intuitive problem solver
- Excellent organizational and oral, and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.