Account Executive, Programmatic Sales
Fox Corporation, Chicago, IL USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Programmatic Account Executive will join a small but highly driven team as part of the Fox News’ Programmatic Sales group. The Programmatic Account Executive will pitch agencies jointly with the direct sales team and will maintain a separate list of Trade Desks, Agencies/Holding companies, clients, and DSPs that they manage directly. This is a sales role and the success will be determined by the amount of media spend the Employee generates for the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with direct sales to pitch, develop solutions and close programmatic deals with National agencies and clients
- Become the programmatic expert and subject matter expert on all Fox News’ offerings
- Prospect, develop, and build relationships with key contacts such as traders and decision-makers at major holding companies, agency trading desks, and demand-side platforms
- Aggressively drive new and incremental spend in private marketplaces (PG, private auction, and preferred) by facilitating client spend through a solution-oriented approach
- Make recommendations for new private marketplaces and offerings to help meet market demand
- Take client feedback and bring suggestions (and work to develop) new programmatic offerings
- Monitor deal health (in an effort to increase spend) and ensure delivery of campaigns, including client expectations around delivery of custom KPI’s, metrics, etc
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Five years or more sales experience
- Two years selling programmatic solutions
- Proven ability to close deals, exceed targets, and develop strong relationships
- Existing relationships at major trade desks, agencies, and DSPs
- Able to build and manage a multi-million dollar book of business
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and managing expectations
- Travel and entertaining clients required
- Facile with digital advertising, terminology, and various technologies and able to make it easier for clients to understand
- Proactive, motivated, and aggressive
- A passion for selling, digital media, and digital advertising technology
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.