Executive Assistant, Ad Sales Marketing
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The FOX Ad Sales team is looking for a reliable and driven Executive Assistant to support two executives: EVP, Ad Sales Marketing, FOX and SVP, Ad Sales Marketing, FOX News Media. As the Executive Assistant, you should be organized, able to identify priorities, an effective communicator, have a flexible mindset, and can handle confidential information with discretion in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-interaction role that will connect with varying departments and all levels (including executives) within the company – quality in both written and verbal communications is a key trait for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a busy Outlook calendar of appointments for each executive
- Organize and schedule internal and external sales and marketing meetings and Zoom calls — this includes the coordination of meetings with other peer executive assistants, setting up video conferences, coordinating between different time zones and catering (if in-office)
- Coordinate all business travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit expense reports, answer phones, budget tracking and invoicing, and other administrative tasks as needed by the Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President
- Act as liaison with other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent the EVP and SVP in a professional and efficient manner
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues, inquiries, and concerns
- Anticipate and prepare executive’s daily schedule of meetings and priorities
- Prepare and update Excel charts, PowerPoint presentations, and Word documents
- Organize lists and invites for client events
- Work on other projects and duties as needed by the EVP and SVP
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years Executive Assistant experience supporting senior executives
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with internal executives and team members, external clients, and vendors
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Professional phone and email manner
- Must be willing to work in New York City, NY in a hybrid capacity
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.