Digital Account Manager/Sales Planner- Sports and Entertainment
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The FOX Digital Client Services Account Management team is looking for an Account Manager, Digital, to join their team in New York, NY! FOX Digital Client Services is an Account Management team responsible for providing the best possible client service to our agency and brand partners from the moment they are introduced to FOX. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this team thrives from pre-sale to post-sale touching every aspect of a campaign to help ensure its success. Digital Client Services fosters client relationships, strategizes with Sales and Marketing on RFPs and sponsorships, partners with Campaign Management (Ad Ops) to monitor and optimize campaign performance, and helps finance recognize all earned revenue. Working across all of the FOX Sports and Entertainment digital platforms, there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete ownership of the post-sale client relationship, serving as the client lead from the moment an IO is signed until the final campaign wrap report is sent
- Take an active and strategic role in the sales process, responsible for the creation of all proposals/media plans and the internal coordination to vet those plans
- Provide support in sales pitches, serving as the product and capabilities expert
- Collaborate with multiple departments, including Sales, Marketing, Research, Campaign Management (Ad Ops), Product, and Ad Tech to help execute smart and effective media plans and orchestrate the successful implementation of those plans once sold
- Work in partnership with, delegate to, and teach Account Coordinators on the team
- Partner with Campaign Managers to monitor and optimize advertising campaigns, ensuring performance and delivery
- Be an absolute expert in Fox ad products, properties, processes, and the accounts that you oversee
- Input and manage campaign orders and setup in Operative One
- Monitor your campaign delivery and performance weekly and communicate that delivery to your internal teams and clients regularly
- Create and present campaign wrap reports and renewal strategies/opportunities
- Participate in the creation and presentation of larger business presentations (quarterly business reviews, pre-upfront meetings, etc.)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in Digital Advertising, with a familiarity of Traditional Advertising
- 2-5 years minimum experience operating in an agency and/or publisher Account Management like role, with responsibility for campaigns and liaising with clients
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize when multiple tasks require attention
- A keen eye towards process, process articulation, and adherence to creating a smooth workflow
- Experience creating proposals and proposal materials as well as demonstrated success in selling those plans both internally and externally
- Understanding of digital advertising assets and specs, working with trafficking teams, optimization metrics, and reporting
- Familiarity with metrics-driven digital advertising campaign execution
- Understanding of trafficking and ad ops functionality
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance the demands of a client with the demands of accuracy and workflow
- Highly collaborative
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.