Senior Manager, Audience Development
Fox Corporation, Remote, Work from USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Fox News Media is looking for a Senior Manager to lead audience development for FOXNews.com and FOXBusiness.com. As the Senior Manager, Audience Development, you live and breathe news and media, and know how to use research and analytics to identify and capitalize on audience acquisition opportunities. You are organized, proactive, and ready to roll up your sleeves.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Turn insights into action, drive best-in-class audience growth and editorial strategies
- Research and identify new audience groups; develop partner and platform strategies to engage and retain those audiences
- Expand and innovate on relationships with current content partners and distribution platforms
- Develop distribution strategies across platforms including alerts, newsletters, social, and partnerships; tracking and testing all on a continuous basis
- Communicate and collaborate on audience growth initiatives with key stakeholders on editorial, social, business development, product, and business intelligence teams
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure maximum growth opportunities for all audience development initiatives
- Work closely with editorial and SEO teams to leverage editorial calendars and legacy content for maximum impact
- Develop, digest, and communicate data from analytics suites tracking acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention across all platforms and distribution channels
- Research and recommend products and tools to help grow and track all audience development KPIs
- Build on all audience engagement and retention KPIs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 10+ years of Audience Development and/or Social Media experience working on a digital media operation that achieved significant growth
- Experience with high-volume, high-pressure, fast-paced editorial enterprises
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics platforms
- Experience using industry tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, Omniture, Chartbeat, and SimilarWeb
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well across editorial departments
- Passion for finding new audiences for top-tier content
- Passion for the Fox News brand
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor's degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.