Analyst, Digital Yield/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
The Analyst plays an integral role in the maximization of FOX Corporation's digital advertising revenue and inventory utilization across all distribution endpoints. This person will function as a key execution point within the Yield Management team and the Sales org. for all issues around inventory management, forecasting, and campaign approvals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce or assist in the production of actionable analytical reports and models (e.g., Pricing Analysis, Inventory Optimization Models, Process Recommendations, etc.)
- Integrate data from multiple data sources (FreeWheel, Adobe Analytics, Nielsen, etc) and leverage analytic tools (Excel, Access, SQL, Tableau, etc) to develop business insights and dashboards that will be applied to best business practices around digital inventory optimization
- Collaborate with various teams, including Ad Sales, Ad Tech, and Client Services to inform, validate, and apply insights toward better monetization and process efficiency
- Manage day-to-day advertising inventory requests and approvals across the Sales organization.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with digital ad serving systems (i.e. Freewheel or Google Ad Manager), Experience with an Order Management system (Operative experience a plus)
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.