Associate Director, Digital Client Services
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
FOX Digital Client Services is an Account Management team that is responsible for providing the best possible client service to our agency and brand partners from the moment they are introduced to FOX. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this team thrives from pre-sale to post-sale touching every aspect of a campaign to help ensure its success. Digital Client Services fosters client relationships, strategizes with Sales and Marketing on RFPs and sponsorships, partners with Campaign Management (Ad Ops) to monitor and optimize campaign performance, and helps finance to recognize all earned revenue. Working across all of the FOX Sports and Entertainment digital platforms, there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
Leading a team of 4 Account Managers and 3 Account Coordinators, the Associate Director is responsible for strategic client relations, consistent execution of responsibilities amongst their team, and active participation in the development/improvement of the broader digital organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee & mentor an account management team responsible for all digital ad campaigns across the FOX Sports & Entertainment business
- Coach designated team in effective client communications and prioritization of workload.
- Ensure team is optimizing whenever possible to deliver all campaigns and providing the best customer service to our clients.
- Support sales team by taking a solution-oriented, client-focused approach to the business.
- Provide team feedback to Director and partner in prioritizing department projects
- Become an expert in FOX account management processes, working with other AM leaders to refine and improve team workflows and operational policies
- Collaborate with multiple departments, including Sales, Marketing, Research, Ad Ops, and Ad Tech to create and successfully implement smart and impactful media plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in digital advertising, including familiarity with video advertising
- 6+ years of experience operating in an agency and/or publisher account management-like role with responsibility for campaigns and client relationships
- Working knowledge of digital production processes and technologies
- A keen eye towards process articulation and workflow compliance
- Demonstrable success in managing teams and an ability to motivate others
- Comfortable making and communicating decisions on behalf of a designated team in conscious alignment with client needs and FOX priorities
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet client demands while maintaining accuracy and process integrity
- Understanding of digital advertising products, metrics, terminology, and assets/specs
- Experience working with ad trafficking teams, optimization metrics, and reporting
- Passionate about their clients and their clients’ businesses
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with metrics-driven digital advertising campaign execution
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly collaborative
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A bachelor's degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.