Analyst, Ad Sales Research
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
The Analyst, Ad Sales Research is responsible for the maintenance and evaluation of numerous data sources that track FOX networks and competition. Responsibilities for the Analyst, Ad Sales Research include providing audience tracking and trending reports to Ad Sales management; distributing daily and weekly reports highlighting network/program performance; effectively responding to ad hoc information requests from Ad Sales; assisting in development and execution of various analysis projects and reports; and maintaining and updating research database systems.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide audience tracking and trending reports to Ad Sales management through monitoring and analyzing various research database applications
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly reports highlighting relevant performance of FOX verticals and competitors to aid in sales positioning
- Maintain and update all database systems utilized in daily and ongoing analysis to ensure that the most current and accurate information is available to teams
- Respond to ad hoc information requests from Ad Sales by understanding requirements, compiling relevant data, and interpreting in a clear and accessible format
- Assist the Sales Research management in developing and facilitating various analysis projects and reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ year(s) of experience in advertising sales research at a broadcast/cable network or rep firm, or TV/digital research at an advertising agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A proven ability to learn and utilize various database systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to multitask and handle special projects
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Familiarity with Startrak, NPOWER, Simmons/MRI, YouGov
- Understanding of digital metrics, analysis, and syndicated research
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Account Executive - Cox Business Security Solutions -Sign-on B...
Cox Communications, Gainesville, FL 32653