Executive Producer, Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX News is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to helm our program, “Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo”. As the Executive Producer, you are a driven leader who will oversee the editorial, production, and promotion pieces of the 10 am hour each Sunday. You are someone who can motivate and manage a team in producing a weekly show that takes a look at how the biggest news stories impact the economy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a weekly one-hour program incorporating top stories, guests, and economic analysis
- Turn complicated topics into informative and entertaining stories
- Deliver production elements on tight deadlines
- Set editorial standards and build a show with original, exclusive guests and topics
- Guide and mentor the production team of Producers, Segment Producers, Bookers, and Production Assistants
- Develop future segments, stories, and interviews for all platforms including Fox Business, Fox Nation, digital and audio
- Collaborate with everyone from graphic artists to the social media teams to the marketing department
- Deliver clear direction and feedback
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5 years of experience leading a team
- Experience and passion for the economy and policy
- Live control room skills including during major breaking news events and high-pressure situations
- A great collaborative attitude and an understanding of how to create an environment that fosters teamwork
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.