Manager, Digital Ad Strategy
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Manager, Digital Ad Sales Strategy will support FOX Digital Ad Sales teams by tracking performance, reporting results, and providing analysis and insights. In this newly created role, The Manager, Digital Ad Sales will have the opportunity to help drive this growing business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Ad Ops teams to provide analysis and insights
- Assist with informing Sales strategies across FOX Digital portfolio
- Design and execute new reporting to track sales performance and identify opportunities
- Gather and analyze internal Sales data from various systems including Salesforce
- Aggregate competitive and marketplace data, summarize and provide insights to Sales
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Digital advertising space (i.e. large network, publisher, agency
- Deep understanding of media landscape
- Proven quantitative analytical abilities, including Excel modeling skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills and proven proficiency in summarizing information/analyses into coherent and concise slides
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; the ability to present results of complex analysis clearly
- Excellent organizational, time, and people management skills and the ability to work in groups and independently
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.