Engineering Operations Logistics Assistant
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX News is looking for an Engineering Logistics Operations Assistant to join our New York Bureau. As the Engineering Logistics Operations Assistant, you will work in the Technical Operations department to ensure that company facilities are properly equipped and in good operating condition.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install/mount televisions and AV equipment
- Ship and receive equipment daily
- Handle logistical needs for FOX News
- Assist in management of FOX News equipment inventory
- Pack up and check in/out of field gear for assignments
- Interact with FOX News staff on various levels
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Interest in television production/field operations – television experience is helpful
- Basic computer skills – experience with databases / spreadsheets is a plus
- Ability to work well with tools
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs and climb ladders is preferred
- Ability to work independently and seamlessly in a team atmosphere
- Detail oriented nature
- Interpersonal and personal communication skills
- Solution oriented
- Manage information efficiently and adapt quickly to new situations
- Willingness to work after hours and weekends as needed
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience with scissor lifts
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.