Marketing Manager, Engagement and Acquisition
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Fox Weather is looking for a Manager, Engagement, and Acquisitions to help grow and engage the audience of our newly launched FOX Weather app. The Manager of Engagement & Acquisitions will work across teams to optimize media planning and campaign execution for both paid and owned media channels. A successful candidate will have strong paid marketing experience either in-house or at an agency. The Manager, Engagement and Acquisitions, must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and as part of the wider team. They must have an understanding of both organic and paid media channels and how they leverage each other to drive success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the marketing schedule and planned tactics
- Organization and creation of marketing assets (digital ads, social posts, etc.)
- Manage CRM and user communication strategy
- Grow membership base through planning and executing paid media strategy across key performance channels
- Management of owned & operated efforts (TV, digital, articles, push alerts)
- Work with data analytics team and customer acquisition director to define KPIs and what success looks like
- Coordinate with Weather content team and booking team for linear support on FNC
- A/B testing and optimization
- Paid media & budget tracking
- Coordinate with any existing or future agencies
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years marketing experience (either in-house or at an agency)
- Experience working with financial data
- Knowledge of paid search, display, and video campaigns including creative guidelines, targeting and trafficking principals
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented
- Ability to work independently and adjust priorities, and learn quickly in the continuously evolving digital space
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience working with analytics
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Digital Strategist, Communications & Public Engagement
Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Stanford, CA
Communications Manager (Atlanta, GA or Birmingham, AL)
Southern Environmental Law Center, Atlanta, GA USA