Coordinator, Sports Brand Partnerships/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
FOX Sports Ad Sales is seeking a Coordinator to join the FOX Sports Content Studio team in Los Angeles, within the FOX Sports Brand Partnerships group.
The FOX Sports Content Studio is FOX Sports’ full-service creative agency and production studio that produces breakthrough content for brands in support of FOX Sports’ ad sales revenue goals. The FSCS maximizes efficiencies and leverages our partners’ media investments into innovative, award-winning branded content through an equally strategic and creative approach. We provide access to FOX’s top-tier talent, assets, and IP through multi-platform campaigns designed to reach audiences across linear and digital.
As the Coordinator, Fox Sports Content Studio, you will play an integral role in the day-to-day support and operations of the FOX Sports Content Studio. This includes, but is not limited to, the ideation, creative development, and production management of custom branded content for brand partners across all properties in the FOX Sports portfolio to generate and achieve FOX Corporation revenue goals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day support for Content Studio team around branded content campaigns:
- Responsible for organization and execution of production elements for each campaign including the creation of production timelines, talent coordination, and communication with internal and external partners to ensure accurate and timely execution of campaigns
- Maintain finance and operational tracking for all campaigns to ensure Sr. Management, legal, budgets, and appropriate approvals are met
- Work across sales teams, research, graphics, production, finance, talent relations, and more to obtain assets and maintain organized workflows across departments.
- Day-to-day support of all Content Studio operations: manages production budgets, calendars, legal approvals, tracking, and project execution details
- Participate and lead team brainstorms both proactively and in response to RFPs on custom branded content opportunities based upon specific client objectives.
- Develop best-in-class sales presentations, materials, and collateral
- Establish regular communication with Sales planners and assistants
- Maintain a keen understanding of the marketplace to continually inform product innovation and compile into a monthly competitive report and disseminate to internal departments
- Support the development of client recaps and sizzles with sport leads
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Sports Marketing and Production/Project Management experience
- A foundational understanding of the branded content and production management space
- Must be proficient with Microsoft suite (specifically PowerPoint) & Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within FOX across Sales, Production, Digital Content, Marketing, PR, Research, and more in order to have full knowledge of sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for Fox Sports partnerships
- Understanding of the branded content competitive landscape and media sales process, inclusive of digital and social
- Excellent communication (written and presentation) skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure sales setting
- A creative spirit and a passion for sports and content creation
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Video editing experience
- Production experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.