Streaming Studio Technician- Outkick
Fox Corporation, Nashville, TN USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
OutKick is a leading national media platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports, pop culture and politics. OutKick content and contributors, which are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts and radio, reach tens of millions of fans each month. Originally founded by Clay Travis, OutKick is a FOX Corporation company. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
We are looking for a Studio Stream Technician to join our Nashville Operation. As a Stream Technician, you will assist the show producers with OutKick’s daily live streams & studio operations.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate and troubleshoot live streams & posts to multiple digital platforms
- Initiate and troubleshoot LiveU video streams, LiveU encoder/decoder, contributor feeds and guest zooms for live integration
- Operate Blackmagic switcher
- Ability to edit using Adobe Premier
- Learn new broadcast technologies and increase knowledge of existing systems
- Operate technical equipment, including digital workstations, Live Stream Studio, intercom systems, recording devices, audio consoles, and adobe premier
- Remain familiar with and able to troubleshoot all technical equipment related to live broadcast and streaming: Lighting, Audio & cameras
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years experience and well versed in LIVE digital streaming and the latest associated technologies
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends in a fast-paced, exciting live broadcast environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and in person
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Premier, Live Stream Studio, LiveU technologies, broadcast cameras, and lighting
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.