Account Associate, Freelance/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, Chicago, IL USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
FOX is looking for a Freelance Account Associate within the Advertising Sales team. The Freelance Account Associate is an entry-level role, which will support the sales staff across both the FOX Sports and FOX Entertainment teams while gaining valuable knowledge about the media industry.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accounts across multiple teams and agencies
- Support teams as needed by assisting with media schedules, trafficking, and reporting
- Communicate across multiple departments within the organization to facilitate deal stewardship and campaign execution
- Support the accounts to which they are assigned, ensuring deal accuracy and full-service execution from the pitch to the payment
- Assist in the communication between Advertising Sales and existing clients as needed
- Maintain communication about client needs and requests to internal teams to help prioritize most requested opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in television advertising and media
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- A keen eye towards process adherence to create a smooth workflow
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactively looks for opportunities to help and improve the team
- Ability to manage the needs of many different stakeholders and adhere to timelines
- Direct and frequent communicator
- Organized and precise, knows that details matter and that good execution is both on-time and high quality
- True team player: takes full accountability for assigned tasks and believes in the importance of adhering to and communicating deadlines
- Takes ownership and accountability seriously, takes pride in taking it seriously
- Ability to collaborate with many different personalities
- Able to maintain composure under pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing objectives and priorities
- Passionate about advertising and client services
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or commensurate experience
- Experience working with data/numbers
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.