Senior Coordinator, eCommerce Merchandising
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Fox News Media is looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Coordinator, eCommerce Merchandising with strong retail experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. In this position, the Senior Coordinator, eCommerce Merchandising will assist the Director of eCommerce Merchandising with the daily operations and product management of the online store. The Senior Coordinator, eCommerce Merchandising works cross-functionally with our internal teams on, sourcing of new products with wholesale suppliers and with our inventory and fulfillment partners. You will also work closely with Marketing to drive sales and create a seamless online experience for our customers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all online merchandising initiatives; new product launches, email blasts, digital marketing activities
- Assist in the execution of website visual merchandising strategy
- Source products with wholesale suppliers
- Ensure the integrity of product copy and photography
- Keep up to date on the competitive landscape, identify trends, and stay on top of newness in the market
- Liaise with cross-functional partners to execute new product launches from concept to creation
- Uphold brand and product integrity across categories and markets
- Responsible for user-testing and maintenance of all faceted data on the website
- Review top search terms and use data to tweak and improve results to increase conversion
- Analyze site metrics to connect web behavioral profiles to the customer, sales, and merchandising data
- Track online sales, monitor trends, and provide regular sales data reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ year of merchandising experience specifically with online and /or retail websites
- Energetic with a can-do attitude and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management skills; able to manage concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and ever-changing environment
- Excellent attention to efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud and working knowledge of digital asset management systems
- Advanced Excel skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.