Digital Account Manager/Sales Planner
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The FOX News Digital Client Services Team is responsible for providing the best possible client service to our agency and brand partners from the moment they are introduced to FOX News Media. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this team thrives from pre-sale to post-sale touching every aspect of a campaign to help ensure its success. The Digital Account Manager fosters client relationships, strategizes with Sales and Marketing on pitches and proposals, partners with Ad Operations to monitor and optimize campaign performance, and helps Finance to recognize all earned revenue. Working across all FOX News Media digital platforms, there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with various internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Research, Inventory, Product, Yield, Ad Operations) to develop and execute strategic and effective proposals/media plans for clients
- Owns the post-sale client relationship, serving as the client lead from insertion order issuance to campaign wrap-up
- Partners with Ad Operations to monitor and optimize campaigns, ensuring performance and delivery
- Is an expert in FOX News Media ad products, capabilities, properties, processes, and the accounts owned
- Provides support in sales pitches and presentations
- Supports 1-2 Digital Account Executives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a sales account management or agency planning/buying role
- Understanding of digital advertising and its ecosystem
- Exceptional project management and interpersonal skills—ability to multitask, adapt, and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Solutions-oriented mindset with strong strategic thinking skills
- Familiarity with metrics-driven digital advertising campaign management, including qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience with Operative.One and Google Ad Manager
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.