Product Associate, Digital Ad Sales/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
FOX News Media is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Product Associate, Digital Ad Sales. In this entry-level position, the Product Associate, Digital Ad Sales will work to create, maintain and evaluate the digital Ad Product offerings for FOX News Media. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with internal teams (Product Development, Sales Marketing, Inventory, Ad Operations, and sale) in collaboration to setting goals for product adoption and working to deliver those results and aggregate user feedback to create prioritized business cases and influence the product roadmap
- Drive the creation and maintenance of product documentation including product overviews, FAQs, roadmaps, benchmarks, etc.
- Monitor and report on competitive activity and marketplace shifts
- Equip the Digital Sales team with product training/updates, collaborate with the sales team to craft and execute partner engagement strategy, and translate technical product speak into benefits for users, stakeholders, and partners
- Help define and improve contextual targeting, powered by Oracle, for display and video ads
- Create and distribute product announcements including milestone achievements, launch announcements, and ongoing updates
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Must be detail-oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously and individual should be results-oriented
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and interest in the ad tech industry
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in ambiguous and complex environments
- Strong analytical skills to thrive in a data-driven environment
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, product management, or another data-focused area
- Experience with Google Ad Manager or Freewheel
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.