Analyst, Digital Yield/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
FOX News is looking for a highly motivated and organized person to fill the position of Digital Yield Analyst. In this entry-level position, the Digital Yield Analyst will help organize and analyze large data sets to inform decisions to maximize revenue. Working across the FOX Lifestyle digital portfolio (i.e. News, Business, Weather, TMZ), there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull and analyze daily programmatic & monetization reports to highlight trends and anomalies
- Collect, organize, and analyze data needed for weekly finance reports, including RPM Analysis, Sales Pipeline, Closed Business, AE Pacing, Programmatic Deal Revenue, Contextual and Syndication Revenue
- Maintain Order Management System info and metrics for all advertisers and agencies
- Manage the invoice adjustment process for National & Programmatic sales, working with the Finance Department to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Manage monthly spend reports by site, sales channel, advertiser, agency, and category
- Monitor, track, and analyze spending across special initiatives such as ONE FOX and FOX NEXT team deals
- Handle ad-hoc revenue reports from Operative, GAM, FreeWheel, Broadway, and other systems
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Exceptional project management and interpersonal skills — ability to multitask, adapt, and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Solutions-oriented mindset with strong strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and custom DMP systems
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Degree in Finance, Business Analytics, Accounting, Data Science or another related field
- Experience with Operative.One, Freewheel, Double Verify, Google Ad Manager
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.