Manager, Digital Billing/Media Experience
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Fox News Media has a great opportunity for a Manager, Digital Billing. In this position, the Manager, Digital Billing will manage the day-to-day Finance Dept related processes and systems for FOX DIGITAL platforms (News, Business, Weather, TMZ). Additionally, the Manager, Digital Billing will manage the monthly/quarterly billing process from pre to post-sale for all streams of digital revenue. Working across the FOX Lifestyle digital portfolio (i.e. News, Business, Weather, TMZ), there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the National/Programmatic/Syndication/Contextual billing process from start to finish. This process utilizes Operative One, Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, & many vendor portals
- Internal liaison to the Finance Department regarding commissions, invoicing, collections, etc.
- Create & maintain Quip process documents, which allow the Yield Department to clearly define processes and track process changes
- Assist with creating, managing, and maintaining the Sales team’s budget goals; manage the quarterly revenue recognition process for all Digital Account Executives across the country (Direct/DR/PG/PMP/Programmatic)
- Manage various weekly, monthly, & quarterly Digital Yield reporting tasks related to the Finance Department’s requested deliverables
- Collaborate with Business Development, Ad Operations, Inventory, BI, & Ad Products/Sponsored Content teams to perform various ad hoc tasks
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a digital ad sales pricing/planning/yield and/or collections/commissions/billing role
- Understanding of digital advertising and its ecosystem, including programmatic & direct
- Exceptional project management and interpersonal skills — ability to multitask, adapt, and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- A solutions-oriented mindset with strong strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Familiarity with digital yield metrics, including qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and custom DMP systems
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience with Operative.One, Quip, Freewheel, Double Verify, Google Ad Manager
- Tableau experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.