Viz Artist/Real Time Graphics
Fox Corporation, Remote, Work from USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Fox News Media is looking for a Real-Time Graphics Artist to join the team! As the Real-Time Graphics Artist, you are proficient with the Vizrt platform, have a solid broadcasting background, excellent creative design foundations, control room automation experience, and a front-end web skillset. You will be responsible for creating Vizrt transition logic show packages and the corresponding templates allowing for real-time content creation. These templates require scripting to allow for full functionality and take into account best UX design practices. On a daily basis graphics orders are fulfilled and template changes made to best accommodate the requests of the shows. In addition, you should possess a strong automated graphics workflow background as you will be focusing on best practices for content creation and playout.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your portfolio.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create Vizrt graphics and templates for real-time graphics production
- Script scenes and templates
- Work closely with Art Directors to create and refine design concepts
- Contribute to optimizing control room and producer workflows
- Troubleshoot issues with real-time graphics platforms
- Design and develop HTML front end interfaces
- Create reusable code and libraries of UI/UX designs
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced News and Business environment
- Work directly with artists and end-users in deploying real-time graphics solutions to the production teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Have at least 5 + years experience in a Broadcast Television environment with Vizrt applications including Artist/Engine, Content Pilot, and Trio
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Excellence in problem-solving and balancing quick turnaround with long-term quality
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, possess strong communication skills, and be able to prioritize a variety of tasks efficiently
- Deep understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite products
- Knowledge of Maya and/or Cinema 4D
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science or Graphics discipline
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of a live production environment
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.