Digital Inventory Analyst/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
FOX News Media is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Digital Inventory Analyst. In this entry-level position, the Digital Inventory Analyst will work to create and analyze inventory data sets as well as ensure flawless campaign delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull strategic forward-looking sell-out reports, and anticipate future delivery issues wherever possible upon request
- Measure and analyze Nielsen DAR trends and ad engagement, such as viewability and video completion rates, drop-off rates & VAST errors across different digital products
- Measure and analyze the impact on the inventory of new app versions released
- Build proactive plans & products in conjunction with Product, Sales Marketing, Sales, and Ad Operations for assigned account executives
- Proactively monitor media delivery and recommend campaign optimizations as needed to ensure contractual guarantees are fulfilled for assigned account executives
- Monitor and approve all orders in Operative before they are sent to the client for assigned account executives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Must be detail-oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously and the individual should be results-oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor's degree in statistics, business analytics, finance, or another data-focused area
- Experience with Google Ad Manager or Freewheel
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.