Coordinator, Sports Brand Partnerships (Freelance)/ Entry Level
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
The Freelance Coordinator of Sports Brand Partnerships is an entry-level position who will support the ideation, development, and implementation of marketing and integrated partnerships primarily on NASCAR, in addition to other sports properties to generate and achieve FOX Corporation revenue goals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day support for the Sports Brand Partnerships team on the NASCAR and other various properties
- Directly works on client presentations, RFP responses, marketing sponsorship trackers, linear + digital graphics creation, and approval
- Develops best-in-class sales presentations, materials, and collateral
- Works across sales teams, research, graphics, and production teams to obtain assets and create workflows across departments
- Establish regular communication with Senior Manager, Sales planners, and assistants
- Clip, organize, and track FOX Sports sponsorship executions and competitive elements
- Be a student of the business and of the sport by developing a deep knowledge of NASCAR
- Support the development of sport and client recaps
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 0-2 years of media and marketing experience
- Must be expertly proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within FOX Corporation across Sales, Marketing, PR, Production, and Digital teams in order to have full knowledge of potential sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for FOX Corporation partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to convert information into a relevant story and visual presentation
- Strong organizational skills, while being able to multi-task and work effectively in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to travel domestically
- Based in NYC
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about sports
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.