Integrated Account Manager/Sales Planner- Media Experience
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Integrated Account Manager on the FOX News Media team. The Integrated Account Manager will work to ensure flawless media campaign planning and execution, as well as provide optimal client service support. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the sales team and other departments to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations, and media plans
- Act as liaison between Sales and Revenue Analysis, while determining deal pricing
- Manage stewardship of linear and digital deals
- Oversee the creation of sales decks explaining various products and offerings
- Manage client campaigns and reporting
- Manage client expectations related to the RFP process, media plan, and deliverable assets
- Foster strong relationships with agency/client counterparts through superior customer service
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of direct experience/knowledge in the advertising sales industry
- Detail-oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to be sales focused and driven
- Ability multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously, while reporting to multiple Account Executives
- Strong project management skills
- Solid computer (Excel and Powerpoint) skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a customer service setting
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.