Cashier/Barista- Studio Lot
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The FOX Studio Lot is looking for a Cashier/Barista to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes coffee using different types of espresso machines
- Makes smoothies, acai bowls, juice drinks, and other juice bar items
- Assist in serving bakery items, and quick grab & go healthy eats
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleanliness in the café, juice bar, and other assigned areas
- Cleans and maintains all the café/ juice bar equipment and small wares
- Hold strictly to current health & safety standards set in place by the LA Department of Health
- Tenders dining cards and credit card transactions accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Bank reconciliation
- Enters caterings & craft services sales orders into POS and closes out guest checks
- Takes and processes delivery & pickup orders
- Other duties or outlet positions, as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong customer service background
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a Barista/Cashier preferred, ideally in a Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Hotel, or similar
- Must possess basic math skills and cash handling experience
- POS System Experience, preferred
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must have the ability to remain stationary for periods of up to three hours in length and be able to bend and stoop on occasion
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.