Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
We are looking for a talented SEO news editor to lead best practices execution across FOXNews.com and FOXBusiness.com.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute Fox News’ SEO strategies to grow organic unique users, visits, page views, and time on site
- Work closely with all editorial teams to bake in SEO best practices to support organic traffic growth
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitive news media landscape and how SEO factors into brand success
- Work with editors on evergreen content across Fox News verticals
- Utilize tools like NewzDash, SEMRush, and BrightEdge to monitor and improve SERP positions
- Make editorial recommendations based on performance trackers
- Monitor and improve keyword rankings
- Spot technical SEO issues and execute fixes
- Keep up with industry changes in SEO and communicate trends to editorial stakeholders
- Liaise with SEO teams across Fox-owned brands
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working at a digital news operation with a focus on organic traffic growth
- Thorough understanding of SEO techniques and tools
- Experience with high-volume, high-pressure, fast-paced editorial enterprises
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well across editorial departments
- Passion for SEO-driven results
- Passion for the Fox News brand
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.