Integrated Account Executive/Media Experience
Fox Corporation, Chicago, IL USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Fox News Media is looking for an Integrated Account Executive to play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team, with a focus on driving digital and linear revenue through direct sales to both agencies and client direct. As the Integrated Account Executive, you are responsible for growing revenue across all platforms. Account relationship building, customer satisfaction, and product implementation are your key success factors!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive advertising sales, develop new digital and linear revenue opportunities, penetrate new verticals and markets from new clients as well as for new platform activation
- Build, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies, advertisers, and partners through day-to-day interactions
- Actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
- Understand customer KPI’s and look for opportunities to develop monetize-able solutions, including customization of cross-platform opportunities that meet client needs
- Keep abreast of the continually evolving media marketplace, customers, and competition in order to conceive and effectively execute a sales strategy that generates and informs product offerings and drives improved operations and financial results
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 5 years' sales experience
- Dynamic, results-driven attitude
- A track record of building meaningful digital revenues, an expansive network, and an ability to envision and execute on new business opportunities
- Strong industry relationships in digital and advertising sales
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external partners and constituencies to execute programs in a unified effort using best practices
- Consistent track record of achievement in increasing/maximizing sales revenue and profitability across multiple products and offerings
- Self-starter attitude paired with the ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
- Hard-working capabilities, detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.