Project Manager/Tech Experience
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX’s AdTech Product organization is looking for a motivated project manager to join our team. We are a growing team, distributed across the country. We represent many skill sets and backgrounds, from data and engineering to ad sales and client management. We love virtual trivia night, seeing each other in person, and wearing our team sweatshirts. And we focus on developing our members to think critically and creatively, and to learn and grow beyond their current positions. The Ad Technology team at FOX is a shared services team providing tailored support to each FOX business unit. Within AdTech we specialize in owning and maintaining our monetization stack across all the FOX apps and properties – from integrating new tools and vendors to product and program management, to sales support and customer success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is best suited for an organized and experienced project manager looking to take on broader ownership and oversight across a growing product org. In joining our fast expanding team, you will have the opportunity to help define our processes and culture while taking on new and complex challenges. Prior AdTech experience is not required, but a strong interest in the media technology space is important, and previous experience working with media technologies is a huge plus. Candidates should show a strong track record of successful project organization, intra-team leadership, and strong communication skills. In this role, you will be responsible for helping manage project execution/delivery for an entire product team whose ownership scope spans several new products and integrations being developed for Fox’s AdTech platform.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface with product managers and engineering teams in standups and other agile ceremonies to ensure project success
- Communicate with partners and stakeholders on timelines and deliverables in order to maintain forward momentum on projects
- Aid in the development and execution of communications, intake, and change management strategy
- Own the progress of identifying and resolving bottlenecks with several simultaneous projects
- Champion intra-team communication and collaboration to ensure project efficiency
- Work closely with the org (within AdTech and beyond) to ensure the smooth communication of roadmaps and timelines and aid in the delivery and success of our products
- Research the space, learn about new technologies with vendors and third parties, and represent the organization at events and conferences, in order to inspire innovation across our platform
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in project management
- You have a demonstrated track record of working alongside complex businesses to deliver technology to market
- You are naturally curious and enjoy solving complex problems
- You have strong communication skills and a collaborative mentality when it comes to ideation and experimentation
- You are self-directed, but not afraid to ask for help
- You’ve worked with Microsoft Office Suite, and are familiar with Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Scrum/Agile, or related tools and methodologies
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com/
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.