Manager, Ad Integrations
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX is seeking a Manager/Senior Manager of Ad Integrations on our AdTech team. This role is open to a senior manager level based on experience. In this role, you will work closely with our video player, platform, data, programmatic, and engineering teams, representing the monetization architecture for digital ad tech at FOX. You’ll be a key player of a growing team and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the direction of AdTech for a major player in the media and entertainment industry.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, own and maintain existing relationships with Product, Engineering, and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve existing features and functionality across AdTech systems – running Charles sessions, reviewing log files, working with QA vendor across all properties, etc.
- Monitor integration health by working with Data teams to build tools that proactively identify technical issues across multiple integrations and raise new opportunities for monitoring
- Audit, update and maintain standardized ad manager global settings and architecture to support programmatic and direct sales – Freewheel or GAM
- Partner with programmatic teams as the AdTech expert on operational settings and support within the FOX ad stack
- Participate in evaluating and piloting new systems, products, and features related to the FOX ad stack
- Prepare process & integration documentation and facilitate training to ensure adoption across the team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in video advertising, product integration, ad tech or operations
- Prior experience training team members on technical workflows and processes
- Thorough understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, digital advertising landscape, and programmatic advertising technologies
- Extensive knowledge of FreeWheel AND/OR Google Ad Manager platforms
- Independent self-starter comfortable managing and leading cross-functional advanced advertising initiatives through the full ad product lifecycle
- Project management and workflow mapping skills to push projects forward that involve teams across the company while physically demonstrating workflows to show where each team’s systems overlap
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation – inferring data to understand where problems exist and identify opportunities to look at data differently
- Innate interest in finding the solution to a problem while understanding why the problem happened and the ability to build safeguards to prevent the problem from happening again
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously while managing a constantly changing workflow and calendar
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Familiarity with SQL and Python (or other programming languages)
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com/
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.