Specialist, Ad Integrations
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX is seeking a Specialist of Ad Integrations on our Ad Tech team. In this role, you will work closely with our video player, platform, data, programmatic, and engineering teams, representing the monetization architecture for digital ad tech at FOX. You’ll be a key player of a growing team and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the direction of Ad Tech for a major player in the entertainment industry. This role is partially remote, from either NYC or LA areas.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support existing relationships with the product, engineering, and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
- Act as a point of escalation for all technical integration troubleshooting – includes pulling ad requests, running Charles sessions, etc.
- Act as additional support for all team initiatives including technical setup and testing/QA of potential ad products, programmatic or audience initiatives, certification of 3rd party vendors, improvements to the ad stack, and support of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager, and Operative
- Monitor and analyze data to proactively identify gaps across ad-enabled endpoints and communicate issues and resolutions back to business stakeholders
- Maintain relationships and support integrations with off-domain partners such as Hulu, Comcast, Verizon, etc.
- Identify and document process and workflow improvements for Ad Tech
- Rotating on-call support for product launches, as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in video advertising, product integration, ad tech or operations
- Experience and aptitude with Ads QA and troubleshooting tools and process
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and components of an ad stack, from OMS to Reporting
- Knowledge of the multiple players in the TV distribution landscape
- Fluency with ad serving technologies, including FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager, Programmatic vendors, 3rd party technologies
- Prior exposure to workflow and ticketing systems like Jira, Confluence, Quip
- Ability to keep competing projects on track and communicate with multiple stakeholders across many levels
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience with Google Ad Manager
- Familiarity with SQL and Python (or other programming languages)
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com/
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.