Digital Account Executive/Sports
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Digital Account Executive drives revenue growth for Outkick by scheduling frequent sales calls, receiving RFPs, building a pipeline, and focusing on a specific list of target accounts and agencies. The Digital Account Executive helps Outkick maintain its reputation as an innovative, reliable, client-focused media partner and an original thought leader in the crowded digital landscape. By focusing on relationship development with agencies and clients alike, the Digital Account Executive is responsible for hitting a quarterly target by delivering exceptional cross-platform marketing solutions and always providing the highest level of client service. This position reports directly to the SVP, Ad Sales, and will work closely with Ad Sales Marketing, Research, Editorial, and more.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Personally deliver against a specific sales revenue target by calling on a list of accounts/agencies
- Articulate and present all aspects of the Outkick brand, including its audience, influence, and custom solutions
- Cultivate deep, meaningful relationships with key decision-makers at media agencies and client-direct
- Collaborate internally to develop best-in-class custom solutions for advertisers, and sell those ideas with corresponding data and persuasion
- Set strategy and develops a roadmap to success on key accounts
- Offer clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by frequently updating the pipeline and providing management with weekly/biweekly status reports
- Provide valuable marketplace feedback on Outkick offerings including brand perception, custom programs, and advertising capabilities
- Responsible for other job-related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4-7 years experience in digital media sales within an entertainment/med company or, sports sponsorship sales
- Proven experience calling directly on digital advertising clients and/or agencies
- Ability to build senior-level client and agency relationships
- Powerful and articulate presentation skills; ability to be highly persuasive and trustworthy
- Exceptional team player interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Powerful sales, presentation, communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- MS Office, Salesforce/Pitch, Operative
- Strong prospecting skills, solid relationships with holding companies and clients alike
- Willingness to travel
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.