Senior Social Media Producer
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
OutKick is a leading national media platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports, pop culture, and politics. OutKick content and contributors, which are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts, and radio, reach tens of millions of fans each month. Originally founded by Clay Travis, OutKick is a FOX Corporation company. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
OutKick.com is looking for a Senior Social Media Producer to join our team. You are a crucial member of the team as you will be the main driver of Outkick.com’s social media presence and strategy. In this role, you recognize the vital aspect of social media to grow Outkick.com and will be relentless and aggressive in making Outkick.com a distinct presence in the social media landscape. You are familiar with Outkick.com and feel your style and sensibilities fit well with what makes Outkick.com unique among traditional sports media. You have an innate sense of what will punch through on social media and know how to maximize content to bring more awareness and growth to Outkick.com.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit/produce video pieces across multiple social media platforms
- Manage the Outkick.com social media team
- Work hand in hand with Outkick.com Senior Editors and Senior Producers to maximize our content on social media
- Pitch, develop and execute new video ideas in a daily and breaking news environment
- Work with contributing talent to develop social segment ideas and bite-sized content
- Cover a range of video content including breaking news and features
- Work with social media platforms to fully understand their rules for content and monetization
- Participate in broader strategic discussions re: content and audience engagement
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 5 years of experience in news, TV, or web where social media skills were a major part of your responsibilities
- Good editorial judgment and extensive knowledge of sports, news and current events, entertainment, politics, and viral content
- Strong writing skills and the ability to self-proof and know where the boundary lines are
- Organization skills that allow for multiple tasks to be produced simultaneously
- Positive and creative attitude with the ability to hit deadlines while working under pressure
- Ability to work well and collaboratively with peers and people you manage
- Flexibility to work mornings or nights with possible weekend and holidays according to the needs of the news cycle
- Ability to stay focused and constantly engaged should you choose to do this role remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.