Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Fox News Media is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of brand campaigns and promotions for Fox News Media in New York. The Marketing Manager will assist with the marketing efforts of third-party partnerships to drive growth and brand lift.
A successful candidate must have experience in marketing with an understanding of paid media. The Marketing Manager must be a self-starter, have a curiosity and eagerness to learn, and have a collaborative attitude.
This position reports to the Vice President, Brand Strategy and Marketing Partnerships at Fox News Media.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development of marketing and brand campaigns for Fox News Media (Fox News, Fox Business, Fox News Digital, Fox Nation, Fox Weather, Fox Books, Fox Radio)
- Prioritize and manage marketing projects, creation of marketing assets, timelines, and workflow to ensure timely delivery of campaigns
- Assist in building recap reports and analyzing marketing to help future campaigns and promotions
- Identify opportunities to strengthen existing third-party partnerships for future growth and engagement
- Maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and external relationships with media agencies
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and adjust priorities
- Proficiency in preparing spreadsheets, analyses, and presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Experience working with analytics
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Performance Marketing Specialist, Core Content, Peacock (NY/LA)
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York NEW YORK, US