Marketing Operations Specialist/Production Experience
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Operations Specialist! In this role, you will be a linchpin for key Marketing projects across all FOX News Media brands, including News, Business, Nation, and Weather. The Marketing Operations Specialist will work as part of the Strategic Planning & Production team, and hand in hand with Creative and Brand Marketing to help strategize plans, aid in the logistics of marketing campaign shoots by managing logistics, help create and lead operations and workflow management, media management and assist with distribution delivery and strategy across all on-air and multi-media platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid producers in marketing campaign shoots by managing logistics, scheduling, and organization of the production
- Book videographers, photographers, and/or other crew members for shoots
- Create schedule based on the production timeline, talent’s schedules, and crew’s availability
- Communicate and coordinate with FOX talent and executives for Marketing Campaign Shoots
- Facilitate, create and define the most efficient Marketing Department workflow from Producers to Editors, to final delivery of assets. This includes asset management like Jira, Media Cloud, Dalet, VIZ, Premiere, BOX
- Manage and maintain all export delivery specs for final files, updating team when technical changes are made. Assist in the standardization of media ingest for the department.
- Photo Library
- Delivery & Ingest of Media
- Export specs and delivery of final campaign assets
- Manage AP Newsroom Photo, and Getty Images Accounts across the department
- Point of contact for tech specs per platform and for providing specs for ingest
- Assist in the delivery of on-air, digital, and radio promos daily. Create campaign schedule charts and update them as needed
- Special projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2-5 years of working experience in Marketing or Production
- Familiarity with Jira, Media Cloud, Dalet, VIZ, Premiere, BOX
- Highly organized and technical mind, with an eye for Creative Marketing
- Career-oriented professional, no task is too small or too large
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.