Manager, Sports Brand Partnerships
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Manager of Sports Brand Partnerships will support the ideation, development, and implementation of marketing and integrated partnerships across properties on FOX Sports to generate and achieve FOX Corporation revenue goals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a key role on the Sports Brand Partnerships team for College Sports and FS1 Studio Show properties
- Manage and lead work on client presentations, RFP responses, linear and digital production workflow, and marketing sponsorship trackers
- Develop best-in-class sales presentations, materials, and collateral based on capabilities, research, and consumer insights
- Work across sales teams, league contacts, research, programming, graphics, and production teams to obtain assets and create workflows across departments
- Establish regular communication with Sales VPs, account executives, planners, and assistants
- Manage coordinator(s) and their development
- Support the development of meeting presentations, as well as sport/client recap materials
- Be a student of the business and of the sport by developing a deep knowledge of the competitive landscape
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3-5 years of media and marketing experience
- Must be expertly proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint & Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within FOX Corporation across Sales, Marketing, PR, Production, and Digital teams in order to have full knowledge of potential sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for FOX Corporation partnerships
- Must have a passion for sports, excellent written/communication skills, and organizational skills while being able to multi-task and work effectively in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to travel domestically.
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.