Associate, Strategic Initiatives/Strong Writing Skills
Fox Corporation, Remote, Work from USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Strategic Initiatives Associate will be key in managing partnerships for Fox News, particularly with personal finance marketplace Credible. The Associate will focus on publication of personal finance content for Credible while working on separate partnerships that grow revenue. Due to the content production oversight of this role, it is vital that candidates have past editorial background and SEO expertise, preferably in business news/media.
In this role, the Strategic Initiatives Associate will also assist, manage, organize and facilitate tasks of existing revenue-generating partnerships while exploring and pursuing new ways to strengthen them. Additional responsibilities include analyzing metrics, market research and presenting key takeaways/findings to internal stakeholders.
This person should be a multitasker who can work effectively and efficiently while managing multiple projects and supporting other cross-organization initiatives as needed. This cross-functional role will involve interfacing with multiple departments including, but not limited to, ad sales, editorial, product, business intelligence, finance, and legal.
This is a fully remote position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively participate in the ideation, editing, and publishing of consumer finance content for the Credible partnership
- Maintain partnership discussions with Credible in order to facilitate growth, including analysis via new metrics, story performance, future story ideas, and promotions
- Use analytics platforms to understand real-time and historical data and trends to better inform decision-making on a daily basis and for the future of partnerships; consolidate KPI findings into presentations for key stakeholders
- Curate and optimize content campaigns to grow on-platform recirculation and off-platform distribution strategies
- Monitor and research trends and opportunities in the digital landscape. Based on these trends, create strategies and recommendations to grow new partnerships and strengthen existing ones
- Provide project-based support to the Strategic Initiatives team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3 to 5 years’ worth of digital experience (preferably in journalism, communications, marketing/advertising), including SEO expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of analytics platforms (Ex: Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, etc.)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, meticulous and consistent follow up
- Highly analytical, ability to interpret data, recognize inflection points and key insights
- Exceptional understanding of digital landscape and ecosystem, key players, revenue models, etc.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong and collaborative work ethic
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Forward-thinking mentality with an interest in growth, growing revenue, and digital media
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.