Senior Manager, Analytics/Digital Experience
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Growth Team is a critical group that is focused on scaling FOX's Digital and Advanced TV business and supporting new initiatives that contribute to growth. The growing importance of digital, partnerships, and advanced TV in FOX's business model makes this a critical role for the ad sales organization and one that is focused on driving change and identifying significant growth opportunities.
The Sr Manager- Analytics, Growth Initiatives will be responsible for contributing to FOX Corp Ad Sales’ short and long-term growth plan by developing and managing analytics systems that monitor various growth initiatives while also identifying opportunities to reach applicable KPIs (e.g. revenue, known users, ARPU, etc.). Example projects that the Sr Manager- Analytics, Growth Initiatives will work on include: logging system for various advertising technology integrations, yield optimization to drive programmatic advertising revenue, quantifying the known user footprint, and related Go-To-Market strategy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage all analytics-based systems and reporting for Digital and Advanced TV growth initiatives
- Deep understanding of the advertising technology landscape and ensuring analytics systems are built to support business goals and objectives
- Monitor (and automate) daily reporting and systems to rapidly identify issues and opportunities
- Support deals and partnerships by providing synthesized data to drive business decisions and outcomes
- Identify market / competitive trends and internal insights to take advantage of whitespace
- Analyze business requirements, source systems, data sources, transformation requirements, data mapping, data model, and metadata for execution and reporting solutions
- Be responsible for overall analytics quality and ensure they are commercially viable and enterprise-grade
- Partner with the sales organization to develop FOX News’ ad positioning in the marketplace
- Drive ad-hoc requests with thoughtful and diligent analysis in coordination with other teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4+ years of previous relevant work experience; this could include professional services (e.g., consulting, investment banking) or media experience at a large network/publisher
- 4+ years of experience with Big Data, data integrations / ETL, data lakes, data validation, data governance, and data analytics
- Proven quantitative analytical abilities, including Excel modeling skills
- Experience in SQL, Tableau/Looker, Python, R
- Experience with various digital platforms such as Adobe Analytics,
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; the ability to present results of complex analyses clearly
- Excellent organizational, time, and people management skills and the ability to work in groups and independently
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills
- Passionate for media and has a strong intellectual curiosity
- Excited to work with data, comfortable working with large datasets, creating entity relationships, and using data to relay stories
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Familiar with AWS service offerings
- Experience with Operative One, Google DoubleClick, Freewheel, Prebid, APS, etc.
- Experience with programmatic exchange systems (SSPs, Open Bidding, oRTB, etc.)
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Sr. Planner, Integrated Sales Planner - NBCU Local
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Work from USA New York, NY