Marketing Analyst/Data Analytics Experience
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX is looking for a Marking Analyst, Distribution Marketing to support the distribution sales team, one of the primary revenue drivers for the company. The marketing department works on several different campaigns, some in partnership with our distributors to grow our collective businesses, some to pressure distributors to renew content deals, and others to get media exposure for our programming. This position provides measurement and insights to all these campaigns.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing Media Value Assessment – oversee the process of measuring the media value generated by the distribution marketing department. Includes oversight of our proprietary Media Value Tracker tool, generate quarterly and annual reports, and act as a liaison with media agency to ensure values are current
- Presentations – work to create data-driven presentations for internal and external use
- Quarterly/Annual analysis of StarSpot local ad sales program – determine media value generated, review data to make recommendations to the evolution of the program
- Renewal marketing support - campaign tracking and analysis, other responsibilities as needed
- Subscriber Acquisition Initiative – project manager for the FOX Go Watch pages (creative updates, feature enhancements, monitor and measure site traffic), analysis of brand and partner co-op campaigns.
- Support other distribution marketing initiatives as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- College degree
- 2-3 years of marketing analysis experience
- Well-versed with data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Able to translate data into a clear and compelling written/oral narrative, and provide actionable insights
- Self-driven, and must be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Knowledge of other presentation software a plus
- Knowledge of pay TV distribution and marketing/media industry a plus
This position may require some overtime and minimal travel.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA