Marketing Assistant/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
Distribution marketing supports the distribution sales team, one of two primary revenue drivers for Fox Corporation. The marketing department has several objectives: partner with our distributors to grow our collective businesses, pressure distributors to renew content deals, and gain maximum media exposure for our programming. This position supports the LA-based members of the distribution marketing team on both administrative and marketing-related tasks.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Heavy administrative support for VP, limited administrative support for LA-based directors. Includes scheduling meetings, booking travel, completing expense reports
- Support portfolio team on marketing communications including coordinating talking points, stories for e-newsletters, asset uploads to B2B websites, and PowerPoint presentations
- Project support for brand and account teams, including resourcing premiums, coordinating travel for talent appearances, inputting campaigns into the media value tracker, marketing asset routings, etc
- Renewal Marketing: programming grids, asset collection, historian
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior internship/work experience; ideally in an office environment
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and organize high volumes of work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of marketing/media industry
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA