Digital Marketing/Social Media Specialist
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
Fox Nation is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work hand-in-hand with the Marketing, Creative Marketing, Digital, and Production Departments to deliver content in support of various brand promotions. These efforts will focus on owned media components, and at times, require attention to paid efforts.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have strong social marketing experience and be expected to support the delivery of the marketing strategy at pace. The Digital Marketing Specialist must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and as part of the wider team. The candidate will have a strong an understanding of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Snapchat. The Digital Marketing Specialist must have a keen eye and ear for intriguing soundbites and images to highlight our dynamic brand and engage new audiences. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also support the marketing copywriter when needed for other marketing promotions.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement the daily social media content calendar
- Edit videos and design graphics daily for owned platforms and talent accounts
- Develop and execute strategies to leverage social media to generate subscribers for Fox Nation, including interfacing with existing social and digital teams at Fox News
- Bring new and trendy ideas to a weekly brainstorming meeting
- Compile analytical data highlighting results from each month and large-scale promotions
- Sustain market knowledge of the competitive and consumer environment
- Maintain good records of promotional activities with file copies of creative, audiences, and insight results in order to inform future campaign planning
- Monitor the success of all acquisition marketing activities for social media channels through appropriate measurement & evaluation, and make recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate with customer support teams on social servicing as/if required.
- Engage with affiliate brands and projects
- Periodic on-site social media producing for Fox Nation live events and livestreams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ years working in digital marketing, social media, or journalism
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or a similar software; must have strong editing skills
- Strong creative writing skills; ideally tailored to social media
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Express, Canva, or a similar software to create and design images for multiple social media feeds
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to create ideas and content on your own
- Excellent knowledge of and high-level of interest in news, current events, and social media trends
- A good understanding of content marketing and content strategy
- Basic experience with social media advertising
- Must be willing to work weekends and after hours for special events on occasion
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor's Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.