Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Solutions, Ad Sales Marketing
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
We have a great opportunity for a Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Solutions, Ad Sales Marketing within the FOX Portfolio Ad Sales Marketing team. In this position, the Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Solutions, Ad Sales Marketing will focus on the development of insights and strategy, informing storytelling opportunities that create industry impact for the full FOX Ad Sales portfolio of brands: FOX Sports, FOX News Media, FOX Entertainment and Tubi. In addition, the Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Solutions, Ad Sales Marketing, will focus on building complementary marketing strategies and external market-facing narratives through the use of research, insights and thought-leadership. The Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Solutions, Ad Sales Marketing will help build the “upper funnel” messaging capability, leaning into current/open staff as necessary, in support of the overall Sales process.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with internal teams under the direction of Sales leadership to develop proactive actionable revenue-generating insights for the Sales team, including:
- Develop category deep-dives through the lens of our verticals and the General marketplace to identify potential Revenue Opportunities
- Analyzing industry trends to keep the Sales team informed regarding marketer mindsets by category
- Partner with Portfolio Research on identifying Emerging Audiences, creating pro-active sales materials through a marketing lens
Partner with the Research team to develop client-facing materials/narrative:
- Work with the Research team to manage custom brand studies and develop/deliver post-report via multi-media output
- Infuse storytelling and creative approaches to bringing research stories to life
Create a persistent strategic narrative in the marketplace through the development of research insights/custom studies, positioning FOX as the leaders we are, in partnership with the Research team:
- Category insights and thought leadership on how the FOX portfolio can help our clients deliver on their KPIs
- Work with the Portfolio Marketing team to distribute/publish messaging through all distribution outlets (FOXAdSolutions.com, social handles, eblasts, etc)
- Build and maintain a library of case studies using both creative elements and data/analytics to measure impact, publish in FOXAdSolutions.com
Work with the Ad Sales Marketing teams to amplify FOX and manage the “FOX” brand in the advertising marketplace:
- Strategically utilize FOX Ad Sales marketing ecosystem - paid/owned/earned media (FOXAdSolutions.com, eblasts, social strategy, paid media, press coordination, etc)
- Identify “white space” opportunities for ownable messaging positions in the media landscape
- Develop Category focused thought leadership publishing that showcases how the FOX portfolio helps brands deliver on their KPIs
- Coordinate with Corp Comm and Portfolio Marketing teams to develop speaker opportunities for FOX Ad Sales executives in the advertising community
Work with Brand Partnership and Design teams to supplement existing resources to build capability & process for client-specific recap materials to drive renewal sales:
- Quick Caps – on-going throughout the program immediately after sponsorships air
Proactively plan full cycle strategic trade communication plans in partnership with vertical marketing teams to jump-start future marketplace discussions:
- Full publishing plan - eblasts, owned/earned/paid media
- Work with FOX Portfolio Ad Sales Marketing team on projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 10+ years of media/marketing/strategy experience
- Expertly proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Strong preference for proficiency in Adobe products
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within FOX Corporation across Sales, Marketing, PR, Production, and Digital teams in order to have full knowledge of potential sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to convert information into a relevant story and presentation
- Strong organizational skills, while being able to multi-task and work effectively in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to travel domestically
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for storytelling through data
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.