Account Coordinator/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
Fox News Media is looking for an Account Coordinator, Integrated to join their team. As the Account Coordinator, Integrated, you are responsible for helping to provide the best possible client service to our agency and brand partners from the moment they are introduced to FOX News Media. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this team thrives from pre-sale to post-sale touching every aspect of a campaign to help ensure its success. The account management team fosters client relationships, strategizes with Sales and Marketing on RFPs and sponsorships, partners with Campaign Management (Ad Ops) to monitor and optimize campaign performance, and helps finance recognize all earned revenue. Working across all of FOX News Media's linear, digital and audio platforms, there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain projects and weekly reporting for multiple Account Executives
- Support teams as needed by assisting with sales decks, spec templates, standard proposal building, and reporting
- Communicate across multiple departments within the organization to facilitate proposal creation and campaign execution
- Support the campaigns to which you are assigned, ensuring campaign accuracy and full-service from the pitch to the payment
- Work with dedicated ad operations staff to track and analyze performance data to share with clients
- Assist with Air Checks and handling creative assets from pre- to post-production
- Assist in the communication between Company and existing clients as needed
- Maintain communication about client needs and requests to internal teams to help prioritize most requested opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably operating in an agency Account Management like role, with responsibility for supporting campaigns and clients
- Familiarity with media/advertising
- Passionate about advertising and client services
- A keen eye towards process adherence to create a smooth workflow
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage the needs of many different stakeholders and adhere to timelines
- Direct and frequent communicator
- Organized and precise, know that details matter and that good execution is both on-time and high quality
- True team player who takes full accountability for assigned tasks and believes in the importance of adhering to and communicating deadlines
- Demand excellence from yourself, from the team, and from colleagues
- Proactively identify client needs and are unafraid to dive in, personally, and make sure it happens
- Ability to balance the demands of a client with the demands of accuracy and workflow
- Able to maintain composure under pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing objectives and priorities
- Highly collaborative, and ready and willing to work with many people and teams at any given time
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.